July 27,28 2019
Save the Date!
Check out NCC NEWS... and be sure to subscribe!
“Nonspeaking” is intended to describe individuals who cannot speak, or who are minimally or unreliably speaking.
- To celebrate neurodiversity and respect individual differences;
- To recognize communication as a fundamental human right;
- To support the rights of nonspeaking individuals to meaningfully participate in all aspects of life;
- To respect individual communication choices;
- To recognize the importance of lifelong learning;
- To recognize that best practice in communication evolves through input from nonspeaking individuals, experience, and research; and
- To ensure nonspeaking individuals participate in the governance of the organization.